I graduated from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition where I learned innovative coaching methods, practical lifestyle management techniques, and over 100 dietary theories— from Ayurveda, gluten-free, and Paleo, to raw, vegan, and macrobiotics, and everything in between.
I also hold a BFA from Tyler School of Art/ Temple University and have received Continuing Education Credits from Harvard Medical School and the Culinary Institute of America at their extraordinary Healthy Kitchens, Healthy Lives Conference. Recently completed an in-depth Holistic Nutrition Lab Digestive Intensive course with Functional Nutritionist Andrea Nakayama.
In addition, I weave decades of experience with mind-body trainings, sustainable local farms and cooking instruction:
Celebrating 25-yrs as a member of the Kimberton Biodynamic CSA Farm, a Hatha Yoga instructor in the Svaroopa® style, BodyTalk Access Technician, studied at The Modern Gestalt Institute, The Natural Gourmet Cookery School in NYC, plus completed a Macrobiotic Cooking Internship.
As a designer, I was even part of the start-up creative team that launched Delicious! magazine— the first national natural food magazine (it's now online as Delicious Living).
Studied with some of the world's top health and wellness experts including:
- Deepak Chopra, MD World Leader in Mind-Body Medicine, Director of Education at The Chopra Center, Bestselling Author
- David Katz, MD, MPH, Authority on Preventive Medicine and Weight Management, Director of the Yale Prevention Research Center
- Walter Willett, MD, DrPH, Chair of the Department of Nutrition at Harvard’s School of Public Health and Bestselling Author
- Andrew Weil, MD, Bestselling Author and Expert on Integrative Medicine and Mind-Body Interactions
- Gabrielle Bernstein, Motivational Speaker, Life Coach, Bestselling Author
- Susan Blum, MD, MPH, Functional Medicine Doctor, Founder of Blum Center for Health
- Mark Hyman, MD, Founder and Medical Director of The UltraWellness Center, Bestselling Author
- Geneen Roth, Pioneer of Emotional Eating and Empowerment, Bestselling Author
- David Wolfe, recognized Expert and Bestselling Author on Superfoods and Raw Nutrition
- Marion Nestle, PhD, MPH, Paulette Goddard Professor of Nutrition, Food Studies and Public Health at New York University
- Paul Pitchford, Renowned Author and Teacher, Bestselling Author of Healing with Whole Foods
- Christiane Northrup, MD, Women's Health Expert, Bestselling Author
- Mark Bittman, New York Times Columnist, Bestselling Author
My personal and professional experience has equipped me with extensive, cutting-edge knowledge in holistic nutrition, health coaching and prevention. Drawing on my expertise, I work with clients like you to help make lifestyle changes and choose health-promoting ways that produce real and lasting results. You will develop a deeper understanding of food and lifestyle choices that work best for you, improving your energy, balance, health and happiness.
Each session will leave you feeling inspired and motivated. We will talk about things beyond food, seeking to bring balance to important elements of your life such as love and relationship as well as career and family. I will personally and carefully guide you to make simple, small changes that transform your life.